Polaris ACE Forum banner

New 570 ace

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  One Deep 
#1 ·
I'm brand new to the board and I look forward to learning a lot more about my ACE. I bought me a 2015 Polaris ACE blue, yesterday. This "thing" is amazing. Some times it's difficult to describe to people though. I work at a shop. And a couple of my co- workers are puttin their quad and rzr up for sale because they want an ACE. I converted from an 07 Honda rancher 420, and I think I made a great decision.

#3 ·
Welcome! Lots of good folks with great information here!

#5 ·
Welcome One Deep

#8 ·
Which is basically the opposite of what Honda did with the Pioneer - a lifted Rhino in the front and a Rancher in the back.

Have you ever seen the results of the studies they did by administering various drugs to spiders to see what their resulting webs looked like?
What were Honda's designers on when they came up with the Pioneer?

#10 · (Edited)
Remove the covers and foam and wash them separately. Then you can do one of two things:
1. Put them in ziploc bags and snap them back in place, and spray the hell out of the area without worrying about it, or
2. Just try and avoid the intakes, and when you're done, squeeze the little rubber bleeders under the intakes to make sure you get the water out.

I actually like to spray a little water in there on purpose, then drain it out to make sure it DOES drain.
After a particularly muddy ride, they did NOT drain. Because they were clogged with mud. I had to massage them until muddy clumps came out, then I rinsed them till they were clean.

Don't be afraid of getting water in the intakes during cleaning. There are rubber valves for draining on each intake, and the bottom of the airbox has one too, just in case water gets past the first drain.
You should, however, be mindful of the state of those drain valves.

View attachment 3098 View attachment 3099 View attachment 3100

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.