Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my new ACE 570 SP home yesterday from Budspowersports.com ..Wow! I just love everything about the new SP.. I had top, windshield/back cover, storage box , storage bag, Polaris hub/steering wheel, full doors, mirror, horn, Led roof light, led front bumper light, led back up light, led roof running light, dome light, led license plate light , mud flaps and multi-mount 4500 lb.winch installed. With all equipped she hit 60 mph..very pleased..handles like a dream.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
I never thought the ace had a ugly roll cage until he put that plastic top on the ace SP it looks like someone ran into the ace from the front and rear at the same time or maybe it's the picture but rest of the ace is very nice

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
You're right, something looks funny about that roof, especially from the rear, but other than that....nice machine OP

·
Registered
447 Posts
Idahopilgrim, that is a good looking ride. I am curious as to how the multi-mount winch affects the handling. With the weight that much forward of the front wheels, it looks like it would help with climbing steep inclines. Is there enough weight in the winch to affect anything?

·
Registered
259 Posts
I like the set-up as well, except for one thing.... IMO. I would have that winch sticking out there in the front either bent, tore up, knocked off, or hung up on something on my first ride. I like the multi winch mount, but where I ride, it needs to be in the storage box till needed. Then you gotta dig it out and hook it up., might just as well use a cum-a-long.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I like the set-up as well, except for one thing.... IMO. I would have that winch sticking out there in the front either bent, tore up, knocked off, or hung up on something on my first ride. I like the multi winch mount, but where I ride, it needs to be in the storage box till needed. Then you gotta dig it out and hook it up., might just as well use a cum-a-long.
I have to agree with you Stubby about that winch. Where we (me and you) ride it wouldn't last long hanging out in the front like that. On good sized rock at Windrock, or anywhere else, and it would be history. Might ought to rethink that one Idahopilgrim. It looks like an expensive fix waiting to happen. Great Ace though

·
Registered
259 Posts
I just inlarged the pics and looked at the cage close. The cage looks stock. IMO, I think the roof may be one of the new offerings set up with all of the inside room to mount the new radio and speakers that has just recently been made available for the Ace. Also, the flat spot in the middle looks like that is the perfect place to mount a red light bar. High brake light? Or extra tail lights? Or both?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I just inlarged the pics and looked at the cage close. The cage looks stock. IMO, I think the roof may be one of the new offerings set up with all of the inside room to mount the new radio and speakers that has just recently been made available for the Ace. Also, the flat spot in the middle looks like that is the perfect place to mount a red light bar. High brake light? Or extra tail lights? Or both?
I looked at my roof today and the picture almost makes me think his roof is mounted too far forward, which makes the peak even higher and the back look too high....Just my obversation

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I think the aspect ratio on the pictures is skewed a little, and also it's not a great angle.
The combination makes the whole buggy look crunched up, but the roof is the most noticeable.
Take a look at the rear wheel. See how it looks oval, taller than it is wide?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice set up looks great.
I hope they release the ACE 570 SP in australia soon,I have had a go in the 320 nice ride but would rather the extra grunt.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Nice set up looks great.
I hope they release the ACE 570 SP in australia soon,I have had a go in the 320 nice ride but would rather the extra grunt.
Have they not released the regular 570 in Australia????

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sweet setup. Who makes the brake light and liscence plate light. I just picked up my sp tonight and I will say it looks sweet. I purchased almost everything Polaris makes so I will be busy this weekend

1 - 19 of 19 Posts