Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought an Ace last weekend. Lori and I went to Turkey Bay at LBL (Land Between the Lakes) in KY. HAD a great time. I got 3 videos, 2 of which I went up a decent hill. 1 of my dad driving. It interesting.
How dow I post videos?
I had to add a 2x3 alum tube to the gas pedal. Prosthetic right foot, had to mad a mod.

Was a great Friday evening. Awesome Saturday. Sunday, we got wet..

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fri evening, got set up to late to go trail riding, so she drove ace, I drove my sportsman 335. To go around lake and go fishing. Our first together.a sunset like this and quads nearby. Us fishing.... awesome. She caught a sunfish.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Sweet! That looks like a tight fit.

You can post videos by uploading them to YouTube, and then posting the link here.
The forum software recognizes the YouTube link and embeds the video automatically.
Just make sure the video is "Published" and the privacy is set to "Public" on YouTube.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Yea we need a bigger toy hauler. 18 ft is not enough. I will work to put videos on this evening. Dad came an visited, was impressed with the Ace as I was. Got a vid of him, he took wrong line up the ruts....wel explanation to that later

1 - 4 of 4 Posts