Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I have been following this forum since it started and I said if Polaris comes out with a 570 I was getting one. I waited a bit to see the feedback and bit the bullet this past Thursday. First the important stuff everyone wants to know-
2015 Voodoo Blue 570 - $7543 OTD (no tax, I am in another state and will have to pay state tax when I register it). I checked dealers in Tennessee and Kentucky and only one offered a better deal but they were a 10 hour drive and were only $250 cheaper. There is no Polaris rebate or dealer incentive money available on the 2015 Ace 570 this month. Since that changes month to month, you might pay less but it would have to be just the right situation. I bought mine from Ridersville Cycle in Berkley Springs WV. This is the 5th new unit I have bought from them over the last 10+years. They don't charge freight or setup or processing and are by far the cheapest dealer in our area. I also got a coupon for the 2 year extended warranty from the Polaris website.

First ride,
I wasn't sure what to expect. My regular ride is a Wildcat X and I really do love it but in the Wildcat, it is a production to do anything other than go fast and hill climb. I wanted something to hop in and run to the farm and put a plow on and move my trailer around. I have put almost 25 miles on it since Thursday just messing around the farm and a few back roads. It is really cool how it turns so sharp and fits almost anywhere (my X is 64" wide and 10' long) so this little thing is is a dream to blast through the same trails I take my X on. I'm happier than I even thought I would be with this peppy little ride. I ran it in low and high range and climbed some hills, opened it up on the road a few times and just putted around some. The Ace is a very cool ride. I have to add some lights and I'm working on some doors. I will add some pics as I add stuff.

Thanks for the help from those of you I have chatted with via PM and cell. I look forward to contributing more to the discussion now that I have my own Ace to tinker with!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Hey everyone, I have been following this forum since it started and I said if Polaris comes out with a 570 I was getting one. I waited a bit to see the feedback and bit the bullet this past Thursday. First the important stuff everyone wants to know-
2015 Voodoo Blue 570 - $7543 OTD (no tax, I am in another state and will have to pay state tax when I register it). I checked dealers in Tennessee and Kentucky and only one offered a better deal but they were a 10 hour drive and were only $250 cheaper. There is no Polaris rebate or dealer incentive money available on the 2015 Ace 570 this month. Since that changes month to month, you might pay less but it would have to be just the right situation. I bought mine from Ridersville Cycle in Berkley Springs WV. This is the 5th new unit I have bought from them over the last 10+years. They don't charge freight or setup or processing and are by far the cheapest dealer in our area. I also got a coupon for the 2 year extended warranty from the Polaris website.

Thanks for the help from those of you I have chatted with via PM and cell. I look forward to contributing more to the discussion now that I have my own Ace to tinker with!
I also purchased a 2015 Voodoo blue ace 570 and took it for its initial ride yesterday near Chattanooga Tennessee. That little guy will do everything my buddies 800RZR S did and made everything look fairly easy. We climbed some awful rocky hills and its also covered in mud from the holes we had to go through. These are impressive little machines and all my riding buddies took turns driving it also Thought for a while I wasn't going to get much seat time myself because they wanted to keep riding. My only complaint so far is where the front storage box latches. The bottom of the latch is open to the inner fender and all mud that get thrown up covers the latch then passes through the hole for the latch and covers the top of the latch. Pretty big mess that they really need to address.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts