Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day! Bought a 325 for my kids, the wee 90cc quads weren't getting any use anymore since they're teenagers now, so I traded them off on a '16 325 that was sitting around forever. Added power steering to keep their thumbs from being broken off when hitting a tree, bikini top, half shield. Didn't add a winch but I think I will be. I blew up my outlander 1,133cc quad this spring, a 9 grand race motor is good for 3 years by the looks of it, picked up a mid size ranger for myself for work around the house and properties. One kid likes to cruise around with the ranger so I didn't need to buy two aces, but I will anyway. This thing is awesome, and the local dealer has a few 900 sp's at a massive discount. I'd really like to do the XC model, but the trails are tight up here, and maintained by us riding them. My 4 seater maverick sees open road days, the ranger is mostly work, the outlander belongs to the mrs, so time to add more fun stuff for me. There's a fire blue rzr900 trail calling my name too. Man I love toys. Enjoy the day everyone!!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts