Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Brand new to the forum. I've been looking around a bit on the RZR forum but I'm pretty positive I'm going for a brand new Ace over a RZR soon! Should be buying in about 6 weeks or so (if all goes as planned)!

I'm pretty excited. This will be my first atv of any kind. The Ace just seems like a great little machine and I'm looking forward to years and years of fun. I just need to decide if it's going to be a blowout priced 14 model, or a new 570!

·
Registered
111 Posts
My riding buddy has a Rhino (side-by-side), so there is a two-seater in the family. I like riding solo. My wife likes to drive her own, and is not so interested in being a passenger. The answer for us was two Aces.

Prior to the Aces, we had Honda quads. One night, I got to wondering if there was a single seater with a cage. I found the stuff from the 90s, and information about the Ace. I went to my local shop, and I kid you not, the first vehicle I came to was a used Ace. I bought it, and so far it is exactly what I wanted.

My wife drove it once, and decided she wanted one too, so we bought a second one. On her Recon, she would get back and shoulder pain after a few miles. The sitting position of the Ace eliminated all of that!

I seriously considered the 570, but at the time it was over $2K difference in price. That made my mind up. That $2K paid for a trailer, accessories, bumpers, insurance, etc.

The Aces are still new to us, but we have no regrets. The day that I flip the Ace, and laugh, instead of spending six months nursing a broken shoulder, it will have paid for itself many times over. I sometimes wish the Ace accelerated like my old Honda Foreman, but I know it is a different type of animal.

Matt B

·
Registered
420 Posts
welcome and hello from Portland. Heck i was even supposed to be working in Kennewick the 6th and 7th but my wife broke her tibia and fibula in her right leg this week so I won't be going anywhere for a while.
The Ace is a great machine and I'm sure you will be happy which ever route you go.
check out the dealer in Ontario, OR, the seem to advertise some good prices and quoted me $10,600 for a '14 1k scrambler. if my 850 wasn't paid for I would be all over it. I have not worked with them other that getting a quote so I don't know how their service or anything is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts