Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a retired senior citizen who wouldn't know a Polaris Ace from any other off road vehicle but I am attempting to learn. My motivation to learn is inspired by a young lady named Jesi Stracham. In January she was involved in a motorcycle accident when a car pulled out in front of her. She suffered an acute spinal cord injury and is paralyzed from the waist down. Before her accident she was very active in GNCC series racing. To make a long story short, she underwent surgery and received a scaffold implant in her spine as part of a medical safety test. The first patient to receive the scaffold was also a off road racer several months ago. His names is Jordan Fallis. The scaffold while still in test mode has done wonders, within 3 months of surgery, Jordan was able to crawl on his hands and knees under his own power and can stand with little mechanical help. Jesi just posted a video of her moving her right leg only 2 months post surgery and has just informed us that with the help of a sponser she is having a Polaris Ace built for her and is planning on racing in two events this year. Both Jesi and Jordan are convinced that they will regain the ability to walk and without doubt they are working very hard to attain that goal. As I had no idea what a Polaris Ace was I googled and found the website and saw the listing for the forum. If any of the members are interested in following her progress, just google her name Jesi Stracham and read up on this amazing young lady yourselves and feel free to offer her your support in her goals and let the rest of the Polaris family know how hard she is working to get back in the saddle. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts