Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys I want to thank you all, I have been glued to this forum for the last two weeks while I decided on what to buy and with all the knowledge on this board, all my doubts were erased and I finally went to Polaris this morning and ordered my Ace. I purchased the 2015 Ace SP and let me tell you that the black pearl color scheme is pretty sweet. I got an amazing deal (At least I think it isn't a bad deal). I paid $9700 plus NJ sales tax for a whopping $10,379 dollars out the door. I had budgeted for paying full price which would have put me closer to $11,500 so I now had room to personalize. They even threw in a fox helmet which is crazy to me. I'm happy with the purchase and the dealer is very good.i purchased
-Ace SP in black Pearl
-Warn Provantage Winch 2500lb w/ nylon cable
-Sport Windsheild
-Fox V1 Helmet Matte Black
-Fox Goggles in red
-Plastic Top in Black
-Front Brushguard
-Rear Brushguard

I am also ordering a stereo tonight but with the dealer discount I purchased all the accessories. I still have a list of accessories I want but I can wait on those.
Can anyone recommend a good stereo that won't break the bank?
I will post pics once I get it.
Thanks Again

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome to the asylum. Sounds like you are ready to get going. I like the black ace. Keep us posted on your radio.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome! I too just bought an Ace SP and love it. For music I use my Braven BRV-X, it's IPX5 rated and pretty rugged.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Welcome.....and of course we'd like to see your new SP

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome. I pick it up this week and hope to start outfitting it this weekend. I will post pics. Shawn how is the sound

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome. I pick it up this week and hope to start outfitting it this weekend. I will post pics. Shawn how is the sound
All the 570s have the same exhaust I believe. so yours should sound just like mine and every other......no too loud but has a real nice tone. You can hear them coming and going and I think you'll like how it sounds

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sounds excellent. I tried multiple Bluetooth speakers and this one is the best for the money.

All the 570s have the same exhaust I believe. so yours should sound just like mine and every other......no too loud but has a real nice tone. You can hear them coming and going and I think you'll like how it sounds
Ace~n~ one is talking about my Bluetooth speaker that I have been using on the Ace, lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's awsome, Vandal that question has been in the back of my mind as well, thanks.
Shawn I picked apart the site to find that rebate for the doors and managed to sweeten my deal "your the man". Dealer pretty much hates my guts now lol. I found a rebate for $500.00 additional and a two year warranty. I had also ordered the winch and front and rear bumpers and there's a rebate if you purchase either front or rear bumper and a winch you get the opposing bumper free. The dealer kept that to themselves and I'm pretty sure they would have put in for credit. Anyways I saved an additional $200.00 on the front bumper.:) I can't help myself $200 back means nerf bars
Pick up my machine tomorrow and they made me sign the contract so no more deals

·
Registered
79 Posts
That's awsome, Vandal that question has been in the back of my mind as well, thanks.
Shawn I picked apart the site to find that rebate for the doors and managed to sweeten my deal "your the man". Dealer pretty much hates my guts now lol. I found a rebate for $500.00 additional and a two year warranty. I had also ordered the winch and front and rear bumpers and there's a rebate if you purchase either front or rear bumper and a winch you get the opposing bumper free. The dealer kept that to themselves and I'm pretty sure they would have put in for credit. Anyways I saved an additional $200.00 on the front bumper.:) I can't help myself $200 back means nerf bars
Pick up my machine tomorrow and they made me sign the contract so no more deals
That is awesome! I might have dig around for the bumper rebate and I need a winch too. I have got stuck a few times in the snow already and a winch would have been a little bit easier to winch it out verse digging out the snow.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Reactions: shawnfrontier

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
That is awesome! I might have dig around for the bumper rebate and I need a winch too. I have got stuck a few times in the snow already and a winch would have been a little bit easier to winch it out verse digging out the snow.
No Shawn, a winch would have made it a lot easier than shoveling....lol

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts