Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone im Eric A.K.A Goider, i pickup my new 2016 Ace 900 SP on Saturday, 1/21/16 so exited, more so then when i got my Dodge dart back December. Not going to lie after many hours of scouring all the great info on the forums you guys have created, wishing i would have ordered a 570 and spent the extra $$$$ on accesories, but to late for that now. Have had sport quads most my life, now with work around the house i hope this will be the best of both worlds. Family, Fun, and Guns is my motto. Looking forward to hearing from everyone.update i got it :tickled_pink: View attachment 20466

·
Registered
72 Posts
Erik,Good to hear from you. Sure you will enjoy the Ace when you get it. Also a 'gun nut' although now I am a keen clay shooter with no interest in rifles and handguns any longer. Hunt Grouse in Northern Ontario every September and found my 570 Ace ideal for the purpose last year. Let us know how you like the 900 when you get it. Tony

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome! The 900 will put a permanent smile on your face. Gobs of torque, buttery smooth clutch engagement. It requires great discipline to keep your foot out of it (when trying to preserve fuel).

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts