Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since I added my brake light and whip light mods, I decided to add another set of lights I call my Sasquatch lights. Why Sasquatch? Well their blue for nighttime, they match my Ace and the switch is a Sasquatch switch. All my lights are hooked up to individual fuses in a separate fuse panel I installed. They look really good with my whip lights when I use them on blue light only. Didn’t have my whip lights on the Ace for the video. Also in the video the lights kinda have a halo glow around them which is the iPhone. They are clear blue when looking at them so the video don’t really do them justice.

·
Read Only
188 Posts
Super tough to get a reply on here.
The only thing more dead than this forum is a Polaris Ace salesman.

I love my Ace tho and am surprised how poor they sell.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just bought one at Christmas for my daughter and Yes compared to other forums the Ace one is 'slow'..there is another Ace forum maybe the AceSportsman one that has 0 activity I think.
As far as using the machine. We still have 2' feet of snow here and winter is far from over. So I can't comment on how good or bad it is. When we would go riding with her atv after a few hours her thumb would be killing her holding the handlebar and driving. Also the suspension was not the best. A hard ride for her. So I'm hoping we can ride more and farther as she gets used to the Ace.
I'm guessing your in the UP of Michigan by your screen name ?

Reactions: 12000

·
Read Only
188 Posts
Ya betcha eh!
Weather man is calling for 8-12" of new snow today starting around 10:00 am.

There is a large River Run planned for this Saturday.
An average of 100 quads/sxs's/snowmobiles take part in this river run.
It usually ends by ghost jumping a snowmobile off a cliff and onto the river.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You all can have the snow. We got 22” back in January but now here in the mountains of NC it’s 57 degrees at 9:30 AM. Crazy! We mainly ride Hatfield-McCoy Trail System in WV. $50 permit for a years pass. I see people all the way from Canada and California that make the trip to ride these trails. I’m only a couple hours from the trail system so not far to drive .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts