Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached the Polaris Box today...real easy...looks good.

Polaris Box 2 (2).jpg

Polaris Box (1).jpg

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
When my rear box arrives next week I will measure those indentations, and you can look up the dimensions of the rotopax containers.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yah, thanks Mungo, I was wondering about putting them on the storage box in those indents flat.. but it's looking to be a little too small.. when looking at your pic... I think, it's dark.. yah, it's not going to work.. unless you use the lawnmower ones.. oh well, on to the next..

·
Registered
259 Posts
I strap a two and a half gallon red plastic jug on the left side indentation. Fits just fine, and has spent many miles there and has never been needed.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Stubby, which one did you use. I ask, cause there will be a flood of 'peeps' saying they all leak... so just wondering... thanks, and any pic would be helpful? otherwise I'd get everyone BUT the one you're talking about heheh, it's the way I seem to do things.. sigh...thanks...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just went out to the shop to look. It is a WEDCO brand. 12" long, 11" high, and 7" wide at the base tapering up to about 5" at the top. I have four on them, had them for several years , and probably came from Wally World or a local auto parts store, just don't remember. I keep the vent and spout screwed down pretty tight and so far, mine does not leak. I uae two small ratcht straps to hold it in place. Works fine for me.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Great, thanks Stubby...
Appreciate it.. as it looks like about the most practical way of carrying... without blocking rear view offset mirror...
Thanks...

$_35.JPG

and probably should be sure it's calif carb-whatever compliant

Sorry, back to the orginal topic, nice box, you can do a lot with it...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yah, it should be, I did a search on it. Looks like Briggs & Stration have them now...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thanks Mud,
Looks like the one/type Stubby is using is the one that fits if one wanted to carry them there...
Problem is finding one like that, that doesn't leak...

Thanks for measuring, the more I looked at it, the more I thought..."Ain't gonna happen..."

on to the next one eh?? heheh

fun..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Mud,
Looks like the one/type Stubby is using is the one that fits if one wanted to carry them there...
Problem is finding one like that, that doesn't leak...

Thanks for measuring, the more I looked at it, the more I thought..."Ain't gonna happen..."

on to the next one eh?? heheh

fun..
oh yeah....I was out measuring to make an L bracket for a flag pole mount....always something....lol.

no sweat!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts