Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i had my ace for about 3 hours and i turned around in the woods and it tiped over did not hurt anything just went over slowly my son in law was with me he said you need a wider stants on that so he came home with a set of 900 rzr xp rims they are 4" wider in the rear 3" inside and 1" outside and the fronts are 1" wider on the inside same size tires that was on in just holeshots. What a big change it made for the roll on my ace polaris realy needs to look in to these. It also dose not cover the ace in mud like other rims i have seen. Now it is 48" wide front and 50" wide inrear.

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looking good...
Glad no one was hurt...

So no "Issues" rubbing/turning etc with them..
Looks like a good thing as long as it's within the 50" thing...

thanks..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it dose not hit anywhere i can only stick a finger inbetween rim and upper a frame on rear but it clears fine and rides great

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put down two poles in the ground at 50" and drove right threw i go riding a lot of places that can only be 50" wide. So it is great

·
Registered
201 Posts
I put 2" spacers on mine, yep I'm now wider but where I ride it's no be deal. The difference in handling is great.

·
Registered
33 Posts
When I bought mine after first ride I put on 1" spacers great improvement. Put 2" on latter then could really power slide in turns. Now I got Grim Reppers on it. 1" spacers 57" rear 55" in front. Kept the stock tires for 50" trail rides but leave the spacers on. Now I got best of both worlds.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1" spacers on the front of mine would work going to try that still would be a 50" thanks perryshoe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts