Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody here's my new sage green ace. I have added alot since I got it. Factory front and rear bumpers. Factory Need bar's or radio pod,or led light bar. Kfi winch. Have a new set of Vader rims coming with run flat tires. These things are addictive and I am still not done.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes I will have to get some more pics for you all I actually had some digi camo in od green put on it.It is going to be my go around the woods stealthy vehicle. LOL

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looks good, but I'm missing something here..
the pic I see is the Black Plastic normal one, where's the green...??

Just a "Wandering mind that wants to know".

Looking good there..

·
Registered
259 Posts
If you use your Ace for hunting/field use, I think your Ace would be a very good canidate to camo up with your local terrain. That base color leaves a lot of room to make a good "hide-out" rig. ...it works for me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks good, but I'm missing something here..
the pic I see is the Black Plastic normal one, where's the green...??

Just a "Wandering mind that wants to know".

Looking good there..
look closer ....................thats sage green plastic without the graphics, not a painted SP

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its got digi camo on it i will take a better pic in better light for you all it actually is going to goto my property where I am having my bunker built. Yes all I a,m a prepper LOL but i am adding it to the line of other polaris vehicles my 2013 xp 900 camo ranger and my 2015 xp 900 razor XC i will send pics of all the toys here soon
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Transport

1 - 11 of 11 Posts