Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I am new to Polaris, but not off road, I have been riding ATV's for 8 years and motorcycles for 40 years. All my friends have RZR's so i felt left out riding the atv, besides that my 2012 honda foreman 500 fm has been at the dealer for a month+ waiting on the recalled steering shaft, it seems that the recalled steering shaft replacement itself has been recalled! honda has left me without a ride, but still a payment! honda customer service in CA cannot tell me when they are going to have the part available! If it wasn't for ruining my credit, I would tell them to just keep it!...I even wrote a letter to Japan expressing my dissatisfaction! I have yet to receive a reply. I saw the ace at a dealer and the research began (mostly on this site) I purchased my ace on friday and I love it! A big thanks to everyone on this site!

Luge

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome!

Have you considered asking a local fab shop to work something up for that steering shaft, or do you figure it's too fiddly for that if even Honda can't figure it out?
Seems to me like time for your dealer to step up on this one. None of your fault here.

Anyway, congrats on the ACE!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think you will definitely like the Ace. very fun ride!

Reactions: Luge
1 - 4 of 4 Posts