Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Ace a couple weeks ago. I rode it twice now and I love it. So different than my 4 wheelers. Ready for my 1st service, so I really haven't given her hell yet!

So far I've bought the hard plastic roof, over head stereo, horn kit, mirror, 2-cup holders

I just finished installing the horn today. I found out during the horn install there is a bus behind the radiator. I wished I'd know when i did the stereo install. the bus being there made the horn quick and easy to install. It's the Polaris horn kit. Works great and plenty loud.

By the way I got the radio at Babbittsonline.com It was about $60.00 cheaper than anywhere else I looked. Free shipping too!

Originally i bought the rear view mirror and later found out it wont work with the over head radio. Today I also installed a new side mirror I got from EMP.

I had an extra steering wheel bag from one of my atvs. works well in the ace! Almost a perfect fit. seems like I got 2 of these back in the day for about $24.00 at Amazon.

You can also see in one of my pictures the headlight fill with water when riding or washing it. I took it apart this morning and the top half of the case was never sealed up...

My way of saying Hi to Ace community...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Awesome that you are loving it!
Cool horn button.

Where did you get the cup holders that wrap around the roll cage?
The built-in cupholder was a design failure, IMHO.
If the cup is too tall it gets in the way when you get in and out of the vehicle, and if there is even the smallest bit of mud, it gets tossed right there on top of the cup.
Have you got a link to the cupholders?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe you'll get lucky like I did. I ordered one and they sent two!!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Maybe you'll get lucky like I did. I ordered one and they sent two!!
Product Description
Padded nylon drink holders attach with quick release hook and loop straps and hold a variety of cups and water bottle sizes. Foam, insulation keeps you drinks cool. Sold in pairs.

:pint::pint:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Manfinger, thanks for the link. My cup holders arrived today and they look great. I agree that the factory cup holders were useless. It took only one drink of mud for me to reach that conclusion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts