Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Josh. Been an ATV owner since I was kid. Couple of Yamaha's growing up. Had a Honda Rancher from 2004 until last year when I got a Sportsman 570 and just the other day got an ACE 570 SP. Been lurking on this forum for a couple weeks before I decided to buy the ACE. Got it last Wednesday haven't played too much with it yet but from what I have done with it I can tell I am going to love it. Forum has given me some good idea's what to add to it. As of right now I only have the 66 inch poly plow with angle system on it and a 2500lbs winch. Will be adding much more in the months to come no doubt. Again seen a lot of good ideas on here...so thanks to all for posting your projects, pics, etc.

Just wanted to say hi and give a couple photos of my ACE.

ace1.jpg ace2.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Rockman...I am 100% sure I will enjoy it. Its unlike anything I have every had...clearly as other have said this is a cross between a RZR and regular ATV. I was close to getting a 570 RZR...but the wife doesn't want to ride with me so I couldn't see getting a side by side and no one to go on it with me. So I went with this...don't think I am going to regret it at all.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The ACE 570 will certainly go places the RZR 570 would not and have more power to weight.
That passenger seat comes in handy sometimes though. Yesterday my friend's ATV overheated 1 mile from staging (we forgot to wash the mud out of the radiator), so we parked the ATV and he took the passenger seat of my RZR S 800 all day.

Either way, you're gonna be grinning ear to ear in no time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome Scoundrel!!! You do make a good point about the side by side...No regrets though!!! Now only if the weather would start warming up over here....I gotta get some seat time...going to be totally different sitting in it rather than on it.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Welcome Josh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts