Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I have been on RZRforums.net and polarisatvforums.com for a while now, same handle. I am from south Louisiana and we just bought my wife a 2015 Ace 570 Voodoo Blue. We have ridden/owned everything from dirtbikes, sport ATV's, Utility ATV's, to SxS's, and just about every brand. The last 6 vehicles have been Polaris though, and we have been very pleased with them. We bought this Ace because after we sold my wife's RZR S we bought her a Sportsman 850 XP LE, which was a VERY nice bike, she missed driving her SxS but still wanted something the size of her Sportsman. So this fit the bill, and so far she loves it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! We haven't ridden it much yet but so far we do like it. I won't be able to ride it much tho cause it's hers lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
my wife really likes the little 330 ill probably end up buying me a 570 the way it looks. this is our first utv mostly had dirt bikes and one quad. ggod luck with the ace.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

We added the Polaris bumper and nerf bars, UTV Giant doors, High Lifter 2 " lift kit, and some MSA Diesels and GBC Grim Reapers. Still waiting on lights and a couple other small things. This thing is pretty cool and fun to drive.

Reactions: Vandal
1 - 7 of 7 Posts