Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having our trailer built to my specs less than a year ago, we now have the 3 machines and find the 6' x 14' trailer to small. I am working with 3 different trailer manufacturers to get a 8' x 20' open trailer built to my specs. This trailer will be a true 4 place side load trailer, as we are talking of getting another SxS for the kids and grandkids to use when they visit.

Hopefully I will be able to get a decent price for our existing trailer, so the hit won't be to bad. Have found that trailers do not depreciate big time, like a vehicle.

Here is the current one, if anyone is interested. The new one will be similar, only larger.

View attachment 2808
View attachment 2809

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually it is funny. I looked at "stock" inventory trailers and then had my last one built and the new one will also be custom ordered and guess what ...... It actually cost LESS to order what you want and not be satisfied with what the sales manager ordered. It has been a very good experience both last year and this year while dealing with the factories. Also, by cutting the retail dealer out of the loop, you are in the drivers seat. The new trailer, ordered with what I want and what most inventory trailers don't have, will cost me $2000±, depending which company I decide to go with. Build time is from 15 days with the factory in NV(the one I am leaning towards) to around 28 days with the ones in AZ.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts