Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:FIREdevil:
hello all,
my wife and i have been enthusiasts for the last 7 years of offroad go karts and buggies. we have been taking 2 -4 trips a year out of state meeting friends in SC, TN, GA, KY and WV to ride. we are so addicted that we now have a 48ft enclosed car hauler to pull our stuff and camp in and 3yrs ago opened a power sports/ dealership that we run in addition to our full time business. the last few years i have been riding a buggy i built, (LUCIFER) that is powered by a polaris 400l 2 stroke. my wife these days has been in a BMS 800cc v-twin buggy which is one of the products we sell. the shop biz has really picked up to the point where i barely have time to work on my own junk. i have a laundry list of things that i would like to improve that i know will take me months because my service bay is usually occupied. i didnt want to miss any ride time so when i 1st saw the XC last june online it peaked my interest, by november while i was brainstorming LUCIFER'S makeover and thinking of how much time it would take i was reading and watching all of the info i could on the XC with serious consideration of getting myself a late Christmas gift. by the 2nd week in January i was pulling a trailer to the only dealer i could find in Fla who had one......actually 2.
pulled it home on a friday and on sunday i was jumping it at the local riding park....
it's already been to WV this past feb and i just entered a local invitational race 2 weeks ago. no one showed up in the single seat class so i ended up having to race in the 1000cc UTV class. my 1st offroad race and it took 3rd twice.
because the riding that we find gets more and more challenging, like our WV trip, on the way back home we stop at the same dealership on the way home and bought my wife an RZR900s. we are headed back up to WV in april and looking forward to it. already logged on 255 miles on the XC.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have the setup and get to ride like most of us dream of lol. that LUCIFER is pretty cool.:drive1: How do you like that helmet with the face shield built in vs the traditional helmet/goggles set up ? does it take a beating scratch wise from mud and such ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have been taking the Best Testosterone Boosters and get to ride like most of us dream of lol.

that LUCIFER is pretty cool. How do you like that helmet with the face shield built in vs the traditional helmet/goggles set up ? does it take a beating scratch wise from mud and such ?
Awesome pics. Man, love the ones where you're getting some air.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts