Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Awesome forum here!

My buddy and I just purchased two 2015 570's yesterday. Being delivered today to my house. We traded in a couple of honda rancher 420's.

I'm already looking to add a better seat and 4 point harness on mine. Was going to go with a dragonfire gt but me being 5'9' with a 40" waist won't work. So I'm in search of a seat.

·
Registered
552 Posts

My buddy and I just purchased two 2015 570's yesterday. Being delivered today to my house. We traded in a couple of honda rancher 420's.

I'm already looking to add a better seat and 4 point harness on mine. Was going to go with a dragonfire gt but me being 5'9' with a 40" waist won't work. So I'm in search of a seat.
Pretty sure the .50 caliber harness would work. I cut a good 12" off each strap and there's plenty left.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

Welcome to the forum. I'd do a search before adding that 4 point harness. Some on here like them and some hate them because they restrict movement so much. I'd read up before making a decision. Good luck with your ACE

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your new machine and good luck with the seat.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome! Might want to look at the retractable harnesses Polaris has for the RZR. Will need a bit of modification to attach it to the ACE but that might be worth it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just picked up a Slasher 4 point harness and a Polaris brush gaurd for my ace. I've known the owner forever and the parts guy is a good friend of mine. Got the full brush gaurd. Great deal in both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
510 Posts
I haven't had mine out yet either! Took mine apart and modified,checked things and added accessories over the past couple weeks. Done now(are we ever done?LOL!). Taking mine out soon!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL no kidding. Now I am trying to solve a loading and trailering issue. I just purchased some Ramp King ramps. My current ramp was only 5' 8" long and 44" wide with a 1000 lb weight limit. Used it to try loading on my buddy's Tacoma and the whole thing was bending like crazy. Ramp Kings are 7'5" long, 12" wide each and a limit of 1500 lbs.

·
Registered
510 Posts
LOL! That was almost as good as using 2x4's as ramps ! I have a set of 6'6" arched aluminum ramps rated for 1000 lbs each that i used for my sportsman and the ace with no issues. This may seem obvious but make sure you attach ramps to your vehicle with safety straps when loading or unloading. Check out you-tube to see the carnage if you don't:brick:!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My current ramp was too small for the ace. 67" long x 44" wide with a 1000 lb limit. I purchased Ramp Kings that are 92" long x 12" wide each. 1500 lb weight limit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts