Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a like new 2018 ACE 500 for my wife. She was tired of using her thumb, and no place for her water... She was jealous of the RZR, but did not want to ride with.

Anyway. I have been looking for a Power Steering kit for this machine, and I have to say it is NEAR impossible. Well, at this point it is impossible. Does anyone have any idea's? Any help would be appreciated. I think that she will struggle without it.

If you looked and read - THANK YOU.. If you have idea's that you could share.. THANK YOU TONS

·
Registered
318 Posts
I personally don’t see the need. My 570 doesn’t have it and I can ride all day and it’s not a problem. But that’s my opinion.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Have a 570 and was thinking about power steering, but after rolling on the trails decided I didn’t need it. Like the feedback of steering as-is while moving.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you to those who have replied, and read the post. My wife took it for a ride, and it seems to be good. We will be taking it on some more aggressive riding next weekend. Your honest replies and opinions help.

Have a great day..

·
Registered
23 Posts
I agree with the above. I have the same machine and my wife has a 2015 325. She has wrist and shoulder issues but has no problem driving her's for 5 to 8 hours.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed an OEM Polaris Ace EPS unit on my daughters 2015 Ace 325. It was not too difficult to install and she loves it. I got it at www.fixmytoys.com. They sell thru amazon and ebay as well. It was heavily discounted from $1200.00 down to $250.00ish?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 2017 ace 500 and could not get one for it. 2015 I could but they did not know if it would work on a 2017. Polaris does not make one for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts