Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon All,

Decided to take the jump for my wife and I and buy 2 Ace's. Bought her a leftover 2014 and I got the 2015 570. Still awaiting hers to come in as its being shipped from Tennessee but looking forward to not only hitting the trail with them but make some new friends on here as well. Already crashed mine on the 2nd trip out (snowbanks are like quicksand :black_eyed:) and awaiting parts now but I imagine we will have a fun summer ahead of us!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome Phins. Where do you live Phins? Somewhere around here close? Where is your wifes ace coming out of in TN? I hope its not from Abernathy. I have been looking at that one and still vasalating back and forth too much before pulling the trigger for my wife.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Welcome Phins. Where do you live Phins? Somewhere around here close? Where is your wifes ace coming out of in TN? I hope its not from Abernathy. I have been looking at that one and still vasalating back and forth too much before pulling the trigger for my wife.
Stubby, you better hurry to Abernathys before they put it on a truck...lol

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Afternoon All,

Decided to take the jump for my wife and I and buy 2 Ace's. Bought her a leftover 2014 and I got the 2015 570. Still awaiting hers to come in as its being shipped from Tennessee but looking forward to not only hitting the trail with them but make some new friends on here as well. Already crashed mine on the 2nd trip out (snowbanks are like quicksand :black_eyed:) and awaiting parts now but I imagine we will have a fun summer ahead of us!!
Welcome Phins

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Afternoon All,

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in MA. Her Ace is coming from Gillis Motor Sports out of Savannah TN. With it being a leftover 2014 and the smaller 330cc I got a great price with only 5 dealer miles on it. I couldn't resist. Plus with how she rides I think she will feel plenty safe driving it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts