Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my new 570 Ace at noon today!
Now I have to get it ready for a Hatfield McCoy trail ride this coming weekend.
Gotta add: Front and rear guards, A arm guards, top, nerf bars, bags, rear storage box, wheels/tires, power steering, 570 RZR secondary clutch with EBS and the one-way bearing for the primary clutch, fender flares, custom seat, 4 point harness, mirror, and extra gas can. I'm still waiting for Moose to make a parking brake kit.
Can't wait to take it out!
Happy me>>>>>>>

·
Registered
8 Posts
Norman, am still interested in the EBS of the 570. I don't think the Engine compression will be enough for our Mountains. My 500 with EBS works Great. Also whats the cost of the EBS clutch Thanks fb59

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took it out for a little ride in a field and it is much faster and powerful than I thought it would be. I have a 2013 RZR 800 with a Commander, HP exhaust, and cold air intake and it feels as fast 0-40 mph. Surprised me! After break in and availability I will add higher performance stuff. It should be a little hoot of a buggy for the trails.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You need to upgrade the clutch to the RZR 570 EBS clutch system. The stock ACE is exactly the same as the stock non-EBS 570 RZR.
You will need the following:
One way bearing for the primary (drive) clutch pt# 1521172 $28.69
Complete secondary (driven) clutch pt# 1323051 $357.51
Drive belt pt# 321143 $73.79

Costly, but if you ride steep technical trails it worth it to have more control.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the info on EBS clutches & prices ,cant what to hear how they work, Goodluck on your trail ride, you have a lot of work to get done in a short time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts