Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have waited for the 2015 Ace release, to see changes.
A lot of people wanted a larger engine.
Now with the ACE 570 the change is 32 hp to 45 hp.
Here is the question?
What is the advantage of the added HP?
I will be riding trials in NH and ME in summer and the desert and mountain area of AZ in the Lake Havasu area in winter.
Thanks
E Sven

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
For me, the extra horsepower would mean fewer times that I needed to switch to low gear.
What I would also be looking for is lower RPM for the same power.
I get used to the high RPM after a while, but when compared with other vehicles, it makes a lot of engine noise for the speed it's going, until you get up to speed (above 25mph).

The EPS line says "Accessing Option" in the specs. I don't know what that means.
I also noticed that on the "Cylinders-Displacement (cc)" line, it says "325cc" which has to be an overlook on their part. Because that's not a 570.

So I am not really trusting anything yet, except that there is a 570 in blue or white and a 325 in green or white for 2015.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Voodoo Blue shows 325cc, White Lightning shows 567cc. I am guessing that the "Accessing Option" is suppose to say Accessory Option because there is an EPS kit available is the Accessories section. Last night I noticed their was an option for a Sportsman ACE 570 SP Black Pearl under the Accessories Tab, but I do not see that option anymore. At the Polaris Canada Site that option is still showing though.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Voodoo Blue shows 325cc, White Lightning shows 567cc. I am guessing that the "Accessing Option" is suppose to say Accessory Option because there is an EPS kit available is the Accessories section. Last night I noticed their was an option for a Sportsman ACE 570 SP Black Pearl under the Accessories Tab, but I do not see that option anymore. At the Polaris Canada Site that option is still showing though.
Yeah, I think they're still sorting out the kinks in the website.
Welcome to the forum, by the way!

Hope you find the ACE you like soon.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I am laid up with a broken leg, broken ankle and torn ligaments that I got clearing some brush out of one of my trails. I am scheduled for surgery on Friday. However, I emailed my dealer today and he is preparing a bid to swap out my Ace for a 570. Three of us may do the swap and hopefully negotiate a better price. I'll let you know his bid when I get it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The other two aces that Hayseed is talking about are mine and One-shots. Hopefully we can get them swapped out and when he gets to riding condition again, we are not planning on letting Hayseed move any more big limbs.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts