Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CUSTOM BUILT: POLARIS SPORTSMAN ACE 570 $15,000.00 OBO
East Liverpool Ohio

A ONE OF A KIND: 2015 POLARIS CUSTOM BUILT HOLZ SPORTSMAN ACE 570.
This is a special built One of a kind unit Built by Holz Racing with many up grades and add on's the following are just some of the them
1.Full Roll Cage
2.Front and Rear Bumpers
3.Roof
4.Doors
5.Window Nets
6.Radiator Relocation
7.Steering Quickener
8.Nerf Bars
9.Dirt Commander Tires
10. Bead Lock Rims
11.Full Skid Plate
12.4 Point Seat belts
13.Racing Seat
14.Racing Steering Wheel (Removable)

# PLUS MORE !!!!!!

# THIS UNIT HAS ONLY 40 MILES ON IT AND HAS ONLY BEEN DRIVEN FOR SHOWS AND NOT OFF ROAD. #

PLEASE REPLY TO FOLLOWING E-MAIL AND I WILL CONTACT YOU BACK AND RETURN A E-MAIL AS SOON AS I CAN.

# THIS IS NOT A DEALER ADD: I OWN THIS UNIT OUT RITE #

E-MAIL CONTACT -- [email protected]

# No Shipping of this unit, Must pick up at location and in person with payment. Payment of Cash, or Cashiers Check(approved by my bank only)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
You win it for free then join the forum just to try and get top dollar for it. Sucks when prizes like this go to people that don't even want the prize. Yes I am bitter because I didn't win. :flu1:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I am sad that you feel that way, But I am 51 years old and in 2010 I became Disabled and cannot feel anything from the waist down. Yes I won it and I can use the money more since I live on SSDI. And I thought that someone could use it more than me just let it sit in my shed and go bad. That's why I put it on here. So I can take it some where else to sell it if that is the way people feel about it. But I thought this is the place since everyone likes these here and might be interested in it. Thank You Bart Tonner

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Please don't let one bitter loser ruin your day. That is an awesome machine and if I was in the vicinity, would stop by to admire it. I do think your price is a tad high but that is always negotiable. Hang in there someone will buy it. You know that it can be adapted to hand controls and you could join us out on the trails, if you desired.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I do think your price is a tad high but that is always negotiable.
+1

I'm in the process of building a 570 that will be very similar to this one and I'm estimating i'll have between 12 and 13k in it when it's done. Because you don't have anything out of your pocket in it, and if you really want to sell it for a fair price, I'd suggest asking 12k for it. You will be lucky if someone offers as much as 13k for it in my opinion. I'm not trying to be cruel about your asking price, but am being reasonable. Just trying to help ya out if you really want to sell it! :)

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
And I thought that someone could use it more than me just let it sit in my shed and go bad. That's why I put it on here. So I can take it some where else to sell it if that is the way people feel about it. But I thought this is the place since everyone likes these here and might be interested in it. Thank You Bart Tonner
We're sad that you won't be riding it, but you are welcome to sell it here. Hopefully a "regular" on this forum buys it, and it stays "in the family".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well thanks for all the feed back on my post. About the Price, When I got the paperwork from polaris they had a AVR of $16,000.00 on this unit from a Dealer, Which I knew that was a lot for this unit. I didn't know what the base price would be plus the extras so I put $15,000.00 to keep the tire kickers away and left room to bicker down to someone that would be really interested. I am willing to take less that's why it says OBO. And to the Question on how I won it I filled out a Sweepstakes form on the polaris Facebook site in Oct. They always have stuff on there site for sweepstakes giveaways. Thank you for letting me post on here and I hope some one in this form or knows someone will buy this and have alot of fun with it.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
The hard part about selling a "built" machine like this is that usually you have three categories of buyers for these off-road vehicles:
1. Buys the base machine brand new at the lowest price available so they can buy their own accessories.
2. Wants a used one where someone else has already taken the hit on accessories and price drop.
3. Buys the base machine either new or used and doesn't accessorize the heck out of it.

There are precious few buyers who want a machine that has been accessorized to the hilt like this, but is still brand new, at the brand new price.
And because it has been so heavily modified, there's no warranty, and it will be difficult to figure out what replacement parts are needed.

Anyway, best of luck getting what you can out of it.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Oh, and by the way, what we've done to your "For Sale" thread is called "threadcrapping", where disinterested parties write all over your for-sale thread with no intention to buy your stuff.
Sorry about that. If you want, I can delete all of the posts after your initial offering, and we can start over.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Stubby, you drool on everything....you cant help yourself...lol

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
CUSTOM BUILT: POLARIS SPORTSMAN ACE 570 $15,000.00 OBO
East Liverpool Ohio

A ONE OF A KIND: 2015 POLARIS CUSTOM BUILT HOLZ SPORTSMAN ACE 570.
This is a special built One of a kind unit Built by Holz Racing with many up grades and add on's the following are just some of the them
1.Full Roll Cage
2.Front and Rear Bumpers
3.Roof
4.Doors
5.Window Nets
6.Radiator Relocation
7.Steering Quickener
8.Nerf Bars
9.Dirt Commander Tires
10. Bead Lock Rims
11.Full Skid Plate
12.4 Point Seat belts
13.Racing Seat
14.Racing Steering Wheel (Removable)

# PLUS MORE !!!!!!

# THIS UNIT HAS ONLY 40 MILES ON IT AND HAS ONLY BEEN DRIVEN FOR SHOWS AND NOT OFF ROAD. #

PLEASE REPLY TO FOLLOWING E-MAIL AND I WILL CONTACT YOU BACK AND RETURN A E-MAIL AS SOON AS I CAN.

# THIS IS NOT A DEALER ADD: I OWN THIS UNIT OUT RITE #

E-MAIL CONTACT -- [email protected]

# No Shipping of this unit, Must pick up at location and in person with payment. Payment of Cash, or Cashiers Check(approved by my bank only)

Well guys, the cats out of the bag now. All the people that tell you a loud aftermarket exhaust makes your s$%t run better should look at the list of mods on this machine from Holz Racing. Nowhere is an exhaust change mentioned, so that tells me that if you put an aftermarket exhaust on your ACE its just your way to try to get attention, because if it helped any.....I'm sure these guy would have used one

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sometimes I just can't help myself. lol. I would never put something like this together, but I can really appreciate the work and engineering that goes into a build like this one.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Best of luck to you Bart

1 - 20 of 31 Posts