Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the Shark Raw helmet, and really liked the comfort and fit. One of the things I like most, is the integrated googles and mask.

Pros:
- Comfort: Open air mask lets in a slight breeze on nice days (like Saturday), but the mask can be removed on warmer days letting in the full breeze on a hot day.
- Face protection: The integrated goggles and mask protect you from branches and other stuff on the trail. I experienced no dust in the mouth and I credit the filter in the mask for that.
- Looks: The mask does not look overly big which believe it or is something I disliked with other helmets.
- Radio: You can add the bluetooth module if you want to listen to music or chat with others.
- Safety, this is a 3/4 motorcycle helmet so it makes a good helmet for the ACE.

Cons: It is not a true full face, so it wont protect you like that.

724-613_A.jpg

Not posting any of the review videos, where I bought it, or how much I paid so as to not anger any of our valued vendors.

For all I know they have the helmet for sale on their site.

·
Vendor
960 Posts
Not posting any of the review videos, where I bought it, or how much I paid so as to not anger any of our valued vendors.

For all I know they have the helmet for sale on their site.

TOO LATE. :cop2:

lol just kidding :dance:

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not realize you sold more than radios. Very nice selection. I will be ordering some stuff soon.

:)

·
Premium Member
272 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, you can buy what is called a Dual sport helmet which looks like a full moto x helmet but as the flip shield where you don't have to wear goggles. I bought two AFX FX-41 DS helmets for my wife and son to wear while riding and they love them! And they were only $130 a piece!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts