Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has installed the Magnum boost Performance Chip and or the K&N air filter in their Ace 325?

If so how has it improved the performance power etc.

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Some guys have used the power commander, and filters have been discussed, but I am not sure if anyone has used the stuff you are asking about specifically.
Search around and see if you can find some threads about that!

I personally will never use another K&N filter after I found grit in my Grizzly's throttle body after very carefully following the K&N instructions.
Someone later told me I needed to put some grease around the bottom of the filter tray. K&N instructions did not include that.
Better performance or not, I don't want a dusty engine. Paper filters, and the UNI two-stage foam filters have kept my engines running fine.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Just changed my Ace over to the Uni 2 stage filter and I also will NEVER use the K&N after seeing what it did to several of my friends engines.

Uni Fliter 2014 Polaris Sportsman Ace NU-8520ST 36.95

Reactions: Vandal

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think the Magnum tuner is what my brother installed, seems to work good, but we haven't had it on the trails yet. I should get a tuner for mine.

·
Registered
86 Posts
You know, we've only ridin around my yard and road in the snow once, since he installed it. He didn't say much about it and I forgot to ask. We'll try and take them out next weekend to get a better feel.

·
Registered
102 Posts
He may have a video or 3 of the install on YouTube, search pearsonba350. He might have done a k&n too now that I think about it.
i have seen those videos!!! i enjoyed watching his videos, not just the install but yalls trail videos as well. please post any info on that magnum tuner! i want to know!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Which ever company spends the most on advertising usually sells the most.
K&N is one of those. They have cornered the market on advertising.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts