Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
0172f1f31fb16e4f3ea4ac4e3d7bd12de6d25f36eb.jpg

These things are a hoot to run around in... we've played with them as much as the new big Rzr.

Reactions: fpoole

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
North of Houston close to Cleveland.

·
Registered
21 Posts
North of Houston close to Cleveland.
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum, they look great!!!!

We are currently seeking a new ACE 570 and RZR XP1K to build our stage 2 Turbo Package for. We are located in Houston Texas and for the use and commitment of your machine we will offer the kits at 10% off and free installation. Contact me at 678-758-8321 with any question or pm me here or Facebook. These will be air to water intercooled turbocharged packages that are designed for a stock engine. While we have not built one yet our 327CC ACE was twice as fast to top speed after the Stage 2 Kit. We expect similar results. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum, they look great!!!!

We are currently seeking a new ACE 570 and RZR XP1K to build our stage 2 Turbo Package for. We are located in Houston Texas and for the use and commitment of your machine we will offer the kits at 10% off and free installation. Contact me at 678-758-8321 with any question or pm me here or Facebook. These will be air to water intercooled turbocharged packages that are designed for a stock engine. While we have not built one yet our 327CC ACE was twice as fast to top speed after the Stage 2 Kit. We expect similar results. Thanks!
we tend to trail ride on our properties and do some mudding... not sure how turbo setups would like being dunked in mud LOL...

its an interesting idea... we will be away at another of our homes in England all of December... so technically.. the machines would be available that entire time... we couldnt just turbo one Ace and the XP though... would have to be all 3...

another problem we have though, I purchased 5 year bumper to bumper warranties on all of the units.

·
Registered
15 Posts
$ 220 worth of homemade accessories

custom machined aluminum lift blocks, aluminum custom roof, custom winch mount set in correct area. custom cab enclosure,50'' width gun racks all for $220 bucks !!!:greedy_dollars:

·
Registered
21 Posts
we tend to trail ride on our properties and do some mudding... not sure how turbo setups would like being dunked in mud LOL...

its an interesting idea... we will be away at another of our homes in England all of December... so technically.. the machines would be available that entire time... we couldnt just turbo one Ace and the XP though... would have to be all 3...

another problem we have though, I purchased 5 year bumper to bumper warranties on all of the units.
We would work out something on all 3 for sure! I will tell you we can snorkel for the mud which makes a huge difference. Obviously you cannot submerge the entire machine. Let me know if you decide you can go without them for a little while in this cold weather!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts