Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i have a polaris ace 325 sportsman, 2014. Just recently bought from a dealer. It has been ridden maybe 6 times and we have been trying to fix it for 6 months. It is overheating we have replaced the water pump seal but it seems air is still getting thru the system, and it broke the seal and overheated again. This is for a child so its kills us that they cant ride and watching them be upset. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated ty so much

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi everyone, i have a polaris ace 325 sportsman, 2014. Just recently bought from a dealer. It has been ridden maybe 6 times and we have been trying to fix it for 6 months. It is overheating we have replaced the water pump seal but it seems air is still getting thru the system, and it broke the seal and overheated again. This is for a child so its kills us that they cant ride and watching them be upset. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated ty so much
Hi, and has the themostat being replaced as well? Cheap part but plays an important role. And has the radiator been flushed out which i expect it would have been if the water pump replaced? Does the fan kick in when the temp gets up there - you would hear the fan going over the engiine noise. Interesting that the dealer sold the Ace in this condition? By pushing the button on the cluster display, what is the mileage?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, and has the themostat being replaced as well? Cheap part but plays an important role. And has the radiator been flushed out which i expect it would have been if the water pump replaced? Does the fan kick in when the temp gets up there - you would hear the fan going over the engiine noise. Interesting that the dealer sold the Ace in this condition? By pushing the button on the cluster display, what is the mileage?
Yes thermostat has been replaced, yes on radiator and waterpump replaced , yes it kicks in when it reaches temp and goes back down..we ran thru 3 cycles of that then could smell burning and it let go and starting leaking again. System was bled but air is coming from somewhere?

·
Registered
4 Posts
raise it up at a 45 from the front and try to fill it ,thats what i did with mine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts