Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I am new to the forum and I have for a can more than a month an Ace 325 2014 but I heard that with the 325 engines if we drive at 45 mph we can wear the clutch and overheat the exhaust until it becomes red. Is it already happening to someone or it was simply a problem on the quad that broke and overheated. Thank you

·
Registered
102 Posts
There was a factory recall on a heat shield to be fitted to the exhaust pipe at no cost to owners a few years ago from Polaris to reduce heat output behind the seat. If your Ace missed the recall, still no real drama - nothings going to blow up. The recall is buried on this forum or contact a Polaris agent. Otherwise the rest sounds like a myth. I have owned mine since 2015 and still going strong.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was a factory recall on a heat shield to be fitted to the exhaust pipe at no cost to owners a few years ago from Polaris to reduce heat output behind the seat. If your Ace missed the recall, still no real drama - nothings going to blow up. The recall is buried on this forum or contact a Polaris agent. Otherwise the rest sounds like a myth. I have owned mine since 2015 and still going strong.
I had a recall done for he changed the piece of exhaust at the outlet of the engine to make it stainless steel.

·
Registered
58 Posts
As I understand it, the ACE 325, 570 and 900 all use the same clutch and belt which even interchanges with my 900 Rzr. I checked this out because I own a 570 and 900 Rzr and only wanted to carry one spare belt. The only way I can think of for you to burn a belt is to start up a hill in high gear from a stand still. The clutch simply will not grab, which allows you to burn a notch in the belt. With proper use, your belt should last a very long time. My 900 factory belt has almost 2k miles and it is still good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts