Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 31283
View attachment 31284
View attachment 31282 I need some advice. Having issues with my Polaris ace900. It’s cranking over but the fuel pump isn’t priming. I replaced the fuel pump and checked the fuses. I cleaned the fuse box with a air compressor. I swapped the relays around cleaned all the ground connections and still nothing. I by passed the fuel pump relay and can get the pump to prime. I’ll upload some pictures of the codes it’s giving out. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I think the ecu might be bad. How do I test if the ecu is bad?

·
Registered
118 Posts
View attachment 31283
View attachment 31284
View attachment 31282 I need some advice. Having issues with my Polaris ace900. It’s cranking over but the fuel pump isn’t priming. I replaced the fuel pump and checked the fuses. I cleaned the fuse box with a air compressor. I swapped the relays around cleaned all the ground connections and still nothing. I by passed the fuel pump relay and can get the pump to prime. I’ll upload some pictures of the codes it’s giving out. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I think the ecu might be bad. How do I test if the ecu is bad?
I googled your problem and found this link - not the best outcome??

How to test ECM to know if its working properly?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts