Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Fully Optioned ACE should be in the range of $11,000.

Front Bumper and Integrated Winch

Wheels and Tires are roughly $1200

Hard Roof, Front and Rear Wind Screens

Hard Doors with Redesigned Latch

Nerf Bars

Sealed Tool / Cargo Box

Wheel and Tire Package

MTX Audio Auxiliary Audio System

·
Registered
348 Posts
This ACE loaded up with all the accessories looks bad ass! My top 3 must haves on this machine would be:

Roof
Stereo
Doors

·
Registered
12 Posts
did not see the doors in the acc. section
what is the price

this is going to be for my 74yo mom to ride and the doors would be easier for her than the nets

·
Registered
348 Posts
did not see the doors in the acc. section
what is the price

this is going to be for my 74yo mom to ride and the doors would be easier for her than the nets
She would love this machine! The doors aren't available until March and I don't think they released the pricing yet, but in my opinion they are great all around. No reason not to get them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
She would love this machine! The doors aren't available until March and I don't think they released the pricing yet, but in my opinion they are great all around. No reason not to get them.
well then maybe a trip to TMW or UTVinc is in order,, seeing that popo wants $400 for the lower filler panels on the XP,, that will probably be the price range on them :cool:

·
Registered
93 Posts
The tires and wheel combo pictured in this thread are Polaris accessory items. They are quite a bit bigger than the stock size. That Moto tire says it's 26 x 11 x 14 vs stock size of 25 x 10 x 12. Plus the moto tire may run larger than a true 26 inch. Anyway, it looks like there's room on the ACE for bigger than stock tires.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not impressed with the rock sliders. They look like rock wings. Why not tuck it up closer? Seems to me Polaris lways missez the boat when it comes to sliders

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not denying they don't look good, but why have them hang out. Have it be in L shape tucked up close the side. Even keep the round bard welded right the end at the corner where it bends. Just seems crazy to have them hand out that far.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Does the stereo have the ability to plug into a mp3 player or a phone?
It sure does! There's a little holder up by the speakers where you plug it in and it will hold your music player. I think it might also have bluetooth so you don't even need to plug it in if you don't want :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts