Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best prices I've found so far for all Polaris factory parts and accessories: Cheap cycle parts. These guys are the best!

·
Registered
218 Posts
their prices are very good ........but , they don't do free shipping .

Xtreme

these guys in NJ are only a couple dollars more on their prices but have free shipping on EVERYTHING (even sno plows ) after $75 purchase .
your net price works out better with a few dollars more per item but the free shipping more than makes up !

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You win! Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
their prices are very good ........but , they don't do free shipping .

Xtreme

these guys in NJ are only a couple dollars more on their prices but have free shipping on EVERYTHING (even sno plows ) after $75 purchase .
your net price works out better with a few dollars more per item but the free shipping more than makes up !
You better look again. The fender flares for my ACE were 208.44 shipped from cheap cycle parts and they were 209.99 shipped from that extreme site....so you save nothing by using Extreme. Didn't your Dad ever tell you, aint nothing free boy

·
Registered
218 Posts
You better look again. The fender flares for my ACE were 208.44 shipped from cheap cycle parts and they were 209.99 shipped from that extreme site....so you save nothing by using Extreme. Didn't your Dad ever tell you, aint nothing free boy
wow ! you didn't even save enough to buy a full cup o coffee !
try buying a big ticket item with some weight to it and let us know how those shipping charges work out for ya ...........................

I bought a 60 inch plow from extreme ......complete setup was $559 with FREE shipping .

Cheap cycle parts is cheaper for the same setup at $539 ...............but shipping is $105

Didn't your Daddy teach you to READ ,boy?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Tell me where I need a plow in Middle Tennessee and I might order one from that place, but on the smaller items it isn't saving you a cent and probably costing you money to shop there, and your post made it sound like everything you bought there was a great savings, no mention of larger items only. My Daddy taught me to read, and weed out untrue statements from others.....boy. I hope you have fun with that plow while I'm out all winter riding trails here in Tn

Quote:these guys in NJ are only a couple dollars more on their prices but have free shipping on EVERYTHING

Fender flares at extreme 209.99
Fender flares at cheap cycle 192.99 Couple dollars my azz So you're still paying for your shipping one way or the other on the smaller items at Extreme, and I personally buy many more small items than I do Snow Plows...lol and you do to

A few more examples

Rear poly windshield
EXTREME 151.00
Cheap Cycle 138.00

Front brushguard EXTREME 193.19
Cheap Cycle 177.00

Rear brushguard EXTREME 125.99
Cheap Cycle parts 115.00

Quite a bit more than a couple dollars and more than enough to pay for EXTREME's FREE shipping

These are all ACE accessories that I have listed

·
Registered
218 Posts
Tell me where I need a plow in Middle Tennessee and I might order one from that place, but on the smaller items it isn't saving you a cent and probably costing you money to shop there, and your post made it sound like everything you bought there was a great savings, no mention of larger items only. My Daddy taught me to read, and weed out untrue statements from others.....boy. I hope you have fun with that plow while I'm out all winter riding trails here in Tn

Quote:these guys in NJ are only a couple dollars more on their prices but have free shipping on EVERYTHING

Fender flares at extreme 209.99
Fender flares at cheap cycle 192.99 Couple dollars my azz So you're still paying for your shipping one way or the other on the smaller items at Extreme, and I personally buy many more small items than I do Snow Plows...lol and you do to

A few more examples

Rear poly windshield
EXTREME 151.00
Cheap Cycle 138.00

Front brushguard EXTREME 193.19
Cheap Cycle 177.00

Rear brushguard EXTREME 125.99
Cheap Cycle parts 115.00

Quite a bit more than a couple dollars and more than enough to pay for EXTREME's FREE shipping

These are all ACE accessories that I have listed
Damn your an angry little man aint ya !
you forgot shipping charges zippy

save your breath ...............

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Thank you both for sharing what works for you. Years ago I had two internet Toyota dealerships I would use fire OEM parts.

The first was in Dallas, so small parts were available fast and with a great price.

The other was in Los Angeles and was great for large bulky items because they had free S&H.

Both were much better, and less expensive than local Toyota dealerships, but each had there sweet spot.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well put Mungo. Merry Christmas!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well, broke down today and ordered Polaris doors , decals and lower extensions for them. Just never like the looks of any of the after market doors on the Ace (my opinion) Found the best price I could find , $717.00 with free shipping. More that I wanted to pay, but got what I wanted.......These things will suck every penny you got out of your pockets and sofa cracks!!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Rmorgan, I really like the factory doors and that price is pretty good based on what I have seen and they look sharp with the bottom halfs added on. Post some pics when you get them on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts