Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dogs love go with me in the ACE and I was curious if anyone else takes their pets along with them? So if you have a picture with your pet(s) and your ACE post them up here!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wanted to get the dog helmet for Chief so bad, but I don't think his perky ears will work with it :/

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
The truth is that Roscoe doesn't actually wear that helmet anymore.
It was too difficult to keep it on straight. It kept interfering with the goggles or sliding back on his head.
Also, every time we stopped for a moment, he'd try to take it off. I think he felt claustrophobic.

I think dog heads are just very difficult to make helmets for. By the time they're on tight enough, the ears are squished and the dog is unhappy.

But the Doggles are fantastic. At first I had a little trouble with him removing them, but then he got whipped by a branch (goggles were on) and since then he doesn't mess with them unless we stop for a break and I forget to take them off for him.

When he had the helmet, goggles, and jacket on, he got a LOT of attention. Especially from the ladies. Still does without the helmet, but maybe not as much.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I figured that might be the case on the helmet. Fun in theory, but they would have to have the perfect head and ears for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts