Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to buy a pair of the Polaris Suspension seats from FIXMYTOYS to get one. So if anyone in Michigan wants to buy the other for their Ace, let me know. I am wanting $220.00 for it. It is brand new still wrapped in the bubble wrap. Sorry, I will not ship it. Must be picked up in Flint.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tried this seat out 4th of July. It's GREAT. Wife just loves it. Any takers on my spare one????

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yes!! I'd love it. Do you head toward Laingsburg much?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Aceing,
Which suspension seat did you buy for your Ace? Me & my husband are looking to get a couple for our Aces. Do you have a pic or a part # for the ones you got? Please post an answer even though I know this is an old thread.
Thanks!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Aceing,
Which suspension seat did you buy for your Ace? Me & my husband are looking to get a couple for our Aces. Do you have a pic or a part # for the ones you got? Please post an answer even though I know this is an old thread.
Thanks!

http://www.aceforums.net/forum/23-a...1539-great-deal-polaris-suspension-seats.html

This is the one. I love the seat especially the bottom and the sides but it takes away a little leg room which sucks but I can deal with. However the back puffs out too much in the center and actually gave me a sore back after a 100 mile ride. I'm considering putting a cinder block on it for a few days to brake it in or something. I'm 5' 9.5".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts