1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have this cover ?

Is it good quality ?
I am interested in one for two reasons :

1. my garage is overflowing with 8 motorcycles , 2 Aces , machine shop tools , etc etc .
there just isn't room to keep the aces in the garage during the summer months .
so looking for protection from the elements .

2. When I take the Ace's anywhere to ride(or plow snow) in the winter , the roads are covered in salt and
the spray from my Van tires covers the poor little Ace's in salt spray (open trailer)

YAY or NAY ?

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
I have the cover and like it allot. I have only put the trailer on as practice (not had it on while driving.).

It was not too bad. Like anything Polaris, it was on the pricey side.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I took a cover that came off a 10 x 10 Easy Up and made a cover to put over my ACE. Just gather the corners together and I put a small bungee around it.
It folds up real small, store it in a small storage bag. The bag is like a bag you would take to packet your groceries in instead of the plastic bags
E Sven

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took a cover that came off a 10 x 10 Easy Up and made a cover to put over my ACE. Just gather the corners together and I put a small bungee around it.
It folds up real small, store it in a small storage bag. The bag is like a bag you would take to packet your groceries in instead of the plastic bags
E Sven
I'm more interested in keeping it covered going 60+ MPH :eek:nthego:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have that cover and I really like it. I have about 500 highway miles on it with no problems. It keeps the dew, rain and snow off of it when I'm camping too.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Reactions: mustang

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have that cover and it works very well while trailering. The cheapest place I found it, after I bought mine, is Search Results | Xtreme Powersports Polaris at $185.
thats what we like to hear.....184.95 shipped, almost pulled the trigger this morning but wanted to get some 1st hand input, rather than find out it's a just a tarp blowing in the wind . need 2 of em

·
Registered
344 Posts
I had this one for my XP1 and trailer-ed it all over the place, OR, NV, ID, probably up to 75mph but normal about 60-65mph and no problem-Os.....

fpoole_RZR_XP1K_4Sale-149.jpg

Biggest thing I had with them was putting them on and trying to "Guess" what was front and what was back. I was getting pretty good at always getting it backwards.

It was tight fit, buckles in the front and the middle and big buckle in the back.

I occasionally would store out in the weather, Seattle, WA, and protected it just fine.

I'll get another one, they work fine for what they are...

Hope That Helps..

fpoole_RZRFallonNV-108.jpg

fun...

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have the Polaris Ace cover and like it. It stays on great. Protects good, but you have to let the bike dry before putting it on.
It doesn't breathe very well, I found mildew spots on the seat after covering for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had this one for my XP1 and trailer-ed it all over the place, OR, NV, ID, probably up to 75mph but normal about 60-65mph and no problem-Os.....

View attachment 2810

Biggest thing I had with them was putting them on and trying to "Guess" what was front and what was back. I was getting pretty good at always getting it backwards.

It was tight fit, buckles in the front and the middle and big buckle in the back.

I occasionally would store out in the weather, Seattle, WA, and protected it just fine.

I'll get another one, they work fine for what they are...

Hope That Helps..

View attachment 2811

fun...
Does that little colorado have any problems pulling that trailer and xp1000?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Rd:
Yah, I'm thinking of doing it again on the ACE..instead of the expensive enclosed trailer.. for a year or two till I can get another XP1

Nc:
I pulls great 90% of the time. I will start shifting on a long upgrade, but keeps it's speed, 65, for most part. I wouldn't want to go any lower and since I'm re-outfitting everything, I know to figure out what will do and then go to the next level...

Otherwise, it's a great truck, mid-sized, no problems, 75K miles..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts