Polaris ACE Forum banner

441 - 460 of 494 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
IMG_3548.JPG IMG_3543.JPG IMG_3552.JPG
Ace is about where i want it.. 28" zillas, 1.5" forward A-arms, Rzr seat, AFR Graphics wrap,HMF front bumper, Warn 3500,tusk rear window, Polaris roof, Kimpex rear storage, EMP windshield,Super ATV rock sliders

·
Registered
510 Posts
Sharp looking machine Sporty, nice work!

·
Registered
74 Posts
2015 570.

Full front and rear windshields, poly roof, polaris front and rear bumpers, polaris nerf bars, Rzr seat bottom, winch control shift knob, front and rear led lighting, 66" glacier plow, side bags, koplin rear view and side mirrors , polaris 2500hd winch, Aftermarket steering wheel, red pedal covers. Rear cargo box, trail bag, 2" suspension lift, 2" wheel spacers,

·
Registered
395 Posts
View attachment 21977 I have been adding additional equipment all summer, here is mine
Looks good , I've been debating on getting the Polaris full doors for mine, however they are proud of them price wise ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
510 Posts
Looks good , I've been debating on getting the Polaris full doors for mine, however they are proud of them price wise ,

I agree the price of the doors is pretty steep, but having full doors keeps out the branches and mud as well as making you feel safer. I like them!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I just joined. Was it hard to put the RZR seat in haven't seen anything on YouTube or anywhere else really. Thanks!!!
Oh and your machine is sweet!!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
[QUOTE=MB

Was that first picture taken right before the rollover?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Was that first picture taken right before the rollover?
LOL... No, I was able to save it... Turn into the roll and hit the throttle! Rock crawling is fun, but that was a bit of a butt pucker moment, lol Ace had the traction and torque to handle the tough angles. I am very impressed with the machine!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just back from deer hunting using my Polaris Ace during the NZ rut sason. My mate called in the deer and a few tense moments later, 1 decided to take him! Not the big guy we were hoping for but still a good representive stag. Once the venison was cut down the Polaris handled the load over rough terrain. Enjoy! stag2 - Copy.JPG spiker on guard - Copy.JPG Quads - Copy.JPG

·
Registered
395 Posts

Every ace model represented , a complete line up 2 of the 570s a 325 a 900sp and 900xc had a nice weekend playing around today/ bonfire/ribs and chicken / drinks/ and good company

·
Registered
347 Posts
So will you be hosting "Ace Fest" next year?

Looks like a good time.... cool to see them all lined up

·
Registered
395 Posts
So will you be hosting "Ace Fest" next year?

Looks like a good time.... cool to see them all lined up
We have a local place called Haspin Acres we could have a fun day at... However would love to have a "Ace Fest" I'd be up to travel to KY, or VW, assuming I still had the ace when the time comes getting everyone else to actually agree and show up is another story

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
441 - 460 of 494 Posts