Polaris ACE Forum banner

461 - 480 of 494 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
2016 900SP, Tuned with a Dynojet Power Vision CX, Polaris Roof, Bumpers, Lower Doors, and Storage Box. EMP windshield, Custom made spare tire carrier, 2.5 gallon Fuelpax, Honda Pioneer 700-4 rear door nets.

20170819_191035_resized.jpg
20170819_191020_resized.jpg
DSCF1719.JPG
DSCF1732.JPG

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
New addition to my Ace - Rhino Roof Rack. Not intended to carry much weight, more for securing deer antlers when hunting.
The Rhino Rack in this size was a shop display model only so not readily available for purchase.
IMG_0774.JPG IMG_0773.JPG IMG_0768.JPG

·
Registered
358 Posts
Made some mudflaps from 3/16" semi truck flaps. Attached them to my EMS fender flares. Stopped the big mud clods from hitting my dash, arms, and inside the windshield!

Copied the $275 models my nephew had on his RZR, and used a Dewalt heat gun to form the poly to look the same.

What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Those mud flaps on the rear look great. Never understood why Polaris right at the start did not fit a cover to stop muck getting in amongst the internals. I see their latest Aces have integral mud flaps. I tried using a custom mud flap similar to yours for the front wheels. But they got caught up in brush and eventually ripped.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Those mud flaps on the rear look great. Never understood why Polaris right at the start did not fit a cover to stop muck getting in amongst the internals. I see their latest Aces have integral mud flaps. I tried using a custom mud flap similar to yours for the front wheels. But they got caught up in brush and eventually ripped.

Thanks! I decided to use some flexible rubber flaps on the front, mounted to a piece of flat steel bar, and then mounted to the ACE with U-nuts in the fender flare and main fender. In that way, they can sail if thery need to, and when I backup, they'll fold when I go in reverse. They kept a lot of stuff off the side of the seat as well.

461 - 480 of 494 Posts