Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I would like to know if it is normal for a very greasy pipe to come down from a box which is also very greasy which is between the seat and the rear box and which will plug into the motor head but the two very fat sinful and he has one can sink on the head.
Wood Sleeve Automotive tire Tints and shades Composite material

Tire Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Tread

·
Registered
1 Posts
No, it's not normal. If this is what I think it is, its the tube for your crankcase vent. Don't run your machine unless it's hooked up or it will suck dust and? right into the motor. From what I see on mine, you need to have teeny long fingers to get it back on or you have to take the entire back off the ace to get to it. Poor design for sure. The unit is bolted on under the top support that your engine cover hooks to behind the seat. It has a one way valve inside that allows crankcase to vent to the unit but won't let the unit vent to the air box.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it's not normal. If this is what I think it is, its the tube for your crankcase vent. Don't run your machine unless it's hooked up or it will suck dust and? right into the motor. From what I see on mine, you need to have teeny long fingers to get it back on or you have to take the entire back off the ace to get to it. Poor design for sure. The unit is bolted on under the top support that your engine cover hooks to behind the seat. It has a one way valve inside that allows crankcase to vent to the unit but won't let the unit vent to the air box.
Thanks you I will check this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts