Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I bit the bullet and bought a 2015 voodoo blue 570 today, I pick it up Wednesday as they are installing the roof, front and rear bumpers and windshield. I will be using it for work but do want to take it on some trails here in Middle Tennessee. Are there any folks from this area that may give me some info on places to ride around Lewisburg. I will post pictures Wednesday once I pick the Ace up and get it home.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am an on the Tn/Ky line. Outside Clarksville, TN. We go to Turkey Bay alot. But next spring have plans to go all over. Pm to get number to talk if you want.

duane
two 2014 Polaris ACE

·
Registered
525 Posts
I live about 30 minutes from TB up close to Benton. Rode over there a couple of days last week.

I bought a 570 mainly for my better half to ride. She rode both but she decided she needed the extra power (small but heavy foot). But she doesn't get to ride very much so I have to keep it loosened up for her. I didn't think I would like it all that much but I was wrong. It certainly is a very capable and fun vehicle. It seems to be taking a lot of riding time away from my Ranger.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Congrats!

Many of us have installed winches on the ACE. It's actually pretty easy due to the terminal block under the front storage box.
I recommend the KFI winch mount. I don't think any supporting vendors are selling it here but you can get a good deal on it from MotoAlliance. That, plus a Warn or Viper and you have yourself a sweet winch setup.

I actually recommend against the Polaris kit because it includes a fragile plastic fascia plate, and when it breaks, it is crazy expensive (like $200 last I heard) to replace it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts