Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

First let me say that I am very excited to be on this forum. I have been reading the posts for a few weeks now,and find everything extremely helpful. I have bought an Ace 570 and was wondering if I should put a new retractable harness in it. I like being able to move around and not be locked into the seat, so the new rzrs come with a retractable harness. I was wondering if they make such an animal for the ace. I wants to be able to move forward and back while going over the huge woop dy doos (I thinks that is how you spell it) here in Nevada. Been put a few times and the woops would kill me if I were "hard attached" to seat. Might blow chunks. Any idea about if they make such an animal for ace yet? Also wondering if the suspension seat is a good aftermarket accessory. Mine rides amazing, but comfort would be most beneficial. Any help here would be most appreciated. I look forward to reading your responses.

Goojoo in the voodoo blue ace in Nevada.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Welcome Goojoo to the forum and it many friendly members. Yes, a suspension seat kit is worth every penny it cost. Scoundrel and I both have it and would not be without it. Where do you ride in the Reno area? My brother is a rancher and the state brand inspector in the Reno area, so I get there at least once a year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We mainly try to stay closer to house in northern Nevada. Just did a 50 miler to moon rocks and back on Saturday. Any ideas on the retractable harness that Polaris makes? Also looking at upgrading sue soon. Any ideas? Thanks for the post and maybe we can ride together when you get out this way next time. G

1 - 3 of 3 Posts