Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you guys think? We had these tires/wheels sitting around so we couldn't resit trying it... This Ace has our new 2" Lift Kit on that that we're about to release along with our forward arms we're testing with. So we installed these 30" Mongrels to see if they would fit.. Well, they're pretty darn close but not quite. Got a little rubbing on the tub up front. We're going to throw some 1" wheel spacers on next and see if that works... Not sure anyone would even want this setup (I know it's not my thing personally) and pretty sure a more square type of tire wouldn't stand a chance of clearing.. But, if someone is interested in package of a bolt-on kit to do this in the future at least we'll have it figured out next week!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanx racer tech for the update. Everyone i ride with has silverbacks so naturally i had to join the team or possibly be left behind lol. 30's actually fit nice, they just have a clearence issue when turning. I added 1 inch spacers and it helped but still rubbed slightly at full turn. So i can still turn just not crank all the way on the steering wheel. Thats why im hoping some a-arms will solve the problem. 2 inch spacers would make me to wide for my trails i already have a few squeeze spots now.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm excited about this the tire I am wanting to run only measures 29" and is a narrow 30x9x14 so hopefully this will work. Please report back on the spacers and thank you for posting this up. This will be a big hit with the mud riding crowd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.