Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a spot to put my amp for my radio that will stay nice any dry, any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not sure which model you have or the size of the amp. There really isn't any practical spot to mount stuff like that on them. There isn't much space if any behind the seat on the engine cover. Is a tiny hollow behind the dash fascia /speedometer panel in that raised part under the windshield area but its not a 5 minute job to get into that space and your amp might not fit there anyway. Possibly mount it in a sealed box or mounting plate of some sort and mount it just above the rear cargo bed near the seat rest and the roll bar cross member. The factory stereo sits up in a pod in the roof between the roll bar frames that might be a possibility as well if you run a roof. I have seen a rear lock n ride box with part of it set up as a stereo with a couple of anderson plugs for power the guy just took it off the back if it wasn't needed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure which model you have or the size of the amp. There really isn't any practical spot to mount stuff like that on them. There isn't much space if any behind the seat on the engine cover. Is a tiny hollow behind the dash fascia /speedometer panel in that raised part under the windshield area but its not a 5 minute job to get into that space and your amp might not fit there anyway. Possibly mount it in a sealed box or mounting plate of some sort and mount it just above the rear cargo bed near the seat rest and the roll bar cross member. The factory stereo sits up in a pod in the roof between the roll bar frames that might be a possibility as well if you run a roof. I have seen a rear lock n ride box with part of it set up as a stereo with a couple of anderson plugs for power the guy just took it off the back if it wasn't needed.
It is the 900 xc

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts