Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here's what I have for the rear bumper. I built-in a flag holder (might be too much of an angle, I hate when the flag hits the vehicle). The bumper "v"s out a little. Noting says back off better then a bumper that protrudes outward. Any neat ideas to add to this project? IMG_4207.jpg IMG_4212.jpg

·
Registered
420 Posts
could put some lights on either side of the flag mount. never hurts to see better out back.
what kind of tubing are you using and how heavy do you think that guard is?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next time I have it off to clean and start painting I'll get it on the scale. My guess is under 10lbs but I'm not great at guessing weight. It's 1" tubing with 14ga wall thickness some 1/8" wall too.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no idea if it will fit in the truck yet, but i think so. The back bumper sits higher then the tail gate (I think). I'd guess the front one adds less than 3".

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The rear bumper is done. It weights 9.5lbs. I like the way the blinker looks and I'm very excited about the flag holder. I liked the idea of the lights buts didn't find a spot I liked. IMG_4301.jpg IMG_4298.jpg IMG_4299.jpg IMG_4300.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nice work! You have some talent.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DNR wouldn't let me use the rear flag holder on the dunes. Kinda pisses my off. I read all the rules and they are misleading. Just because the ACE has a steering wheel the flag must go on the front.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts