Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
We have replaced three of these on two of our machines. Glowed a hole in the header on the outside bend a lot more than just a crackm

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yep got the notification via email a few days ago, waiting on the hard copy to arrive in the mail. Guess I need to call the dealer and see if mine is included in the recall.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I wish they'd just give me my money back... ha ha. The thing has zero resale value. It's only purpose is to hold onto for when my kids are older I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got my notification paperwork today. The old 325 fits my needs, mainly hunting related, just fine. Of course, at 79, my grandkids will no doubt have it soon!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
According to the website both mine are on the list, but haven't seen anything from Polaris. Resale?, looks like the good news there is they can only sink so low.

·
Registered
154 Posts
WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU! RECALL ON THE EXHAUST??

"IS THE RECALL BECAUSE ITS SO DAMN LOUD??" NO? DO YOU THINK THIS RECALL MIGHT QUIET THIS THING DOWN A LITTLE BIT?? :chair1:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Got recall notice from Polaris today. Called dealer and they will do replacement of head pipe tomorrow....Can't believe they getting to it so soon.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Took it in @ 9 this morning, got call that it was ready at 2 pm. Got to give a shout out to R G Motorsports in Bridgeport WV for their service on this one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts