Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

First let me say that I am very excited to be on this forum. I have been reading the posts for a few weeks now,and find everything extremely helpful. I have bought an Ace 570 and was wondering if I should put a new retractable harness in it. I like being able to move around and not be locked into the seat, so the new rzrs come with a retractable harness. I was wondering if they make such an animal for the ace. I wants to be able to move forward and back while going over the huge woop dy doos (I thinks that is how you spell it) here in Nevada. Been put a few times and the woops would kill me if I were "hard attached" to seat. Might blow chunks. Any idea about if they make such an animal for ace yet? Also wondering if the suspension seat is a good aftermarket accessory. Mine rides amazing, but comfort would be most beneficial. Any help here would be most appreciated. I look forward to reading your responses.

Goojoo in the voodoo blue ace in Nevada.

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-si...sories/click6-harness-driver-side/pid-2879854

Here is a link to what I mean. Thanks for the help on this question.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't think they make one for the ace have you looked into aftermarket stuff? you could possibly make that work if you are good at fab work and have the equipment.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I saw some pictures here of some racing ACEs with retractable harnesses. One of our members bought one of those ACEs.
They might have been custom jobs though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. Looking for pictures if anyone has one. Also some ideas about being "hard mounted" to seat through woops. Nevada is very woop d doo filled, and being strapped to a seat that is doing some serious bronco busting sounds like a rendition of the vomit comet. ��. Thanks for the ideas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts