Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys happen to know how many, if any parts from the razor 900s and 1000s are shared with the 900 XC?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
503 Posts
Rear axles in the '18-'19 XC are the same as the '17 Ranger 1000XP.
The '18 XC lower rear a arms are the same as the '16 and '17 Ranger 900 and 1000.
The rear axle in the '17 model is the same as the '13 - '17 Ranger 900.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rear axles in the '18-'19 XC are the same as the '17 Ranger 1000XP.
The '18 XC lower rear a arms are the same as the '16 and '17 Ranger 900 and 1000.
The rear axle in the '17 model is the same as the '13 - '17 Ranger 900.
I have a 17 XC, do any of the aarms exchange or any front axles?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
503 Posts
The rear lower a arms are the same as the Ranger 900 XP.
The front axles in the XC are exclusive to it all three years.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Gents,

I have found that even if the parts look almost identical, polaris really went out of their way to make the ACE on its own. I have found no aftermarket manufacturers for the front axles. Plenty for the back axles, but not the front and since the ACE is no more, no one is going to make them now. The same goes for the shocks. The evans shocks on the 900XC are actually snowmobile (1.5" tube) shocks and are extremely hard to get information on valving and repair since snowmobiles ride on much different terrain than ACEs do. I pretty much fabricate most of my parts for my ACE since I race it anyway, but the big things like drivetrain, engine, suspension, and frame are kind of required to be from polaris since they made it such a one off.

Unfortunately, it is almost like polaris didn't really give a rat's a$$ about the ACE. It was somebody's big dream and somebody else higher up didn't like it and basically left out in the wind. This was evident in how they marketed it (or lack there of) and the fact that years after they came out, no one even knew what they were.

Just my frustrated $0.02.

V22Driver

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gents,

I have found that even if the parts look almost identical, polaris really went out of their way to make the ACE on its own. I have found no aftermarket manufacturers for the front axles. Plenty for the back axles, but not the front and since the ACE is no more, no one is going to make them now. The same goes for the shocks. The evans shocks on the 900XC are actually snowmobile (1.5" tube) shocks and are extremely hard to get information on valving and repair since snowmobiles ride on much different terrain than ACEs do. I pretty much fabricate most of my parts for my ACE since I race it anyway, but the big things like drivetrain, engine, suspension, and frame are kind of required to be from polaris since they made it such a one off.

Unfortunately, it is almost like polaris didn't really give a rat's a$$ about the ACE. It was somebody's big dream and somebody else higher up didn't like it and basically left out in the wind. This was evident in how they marketed it (or lack there of) and the fact that years after they came out, no one even knew what they were.

Just my frustrated $0.02.

V22Driver
Well that sucks and I dont even own a XC,I own an SP which is probably worse,although there does appear to be aftermarket axles for front and rear on the SP.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The doors on my XC were the same part number as a Rzr (900S) I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts