Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After being crook for a number of months, last weekend I finally had the opportunity to go out for a short ride with some friends. I've done many rides over the years and still come back to this as hands down the one I enjoy the most. This great river is situated only 15min from where I live. I know this isn't my ACE (still awaiting delivery of a power steering kit, so took my XP900), but I thought I'd post a link to it here anyway so you get to see where we have the opportunity to ride down under. Sorry for the quality it was the first time I used this camera... :joyous:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
After being crook for a number of months, last weekend I finally had the opportunity to go out for a short ride with some friends. I've done many rides over the years and still come back to this as hands down the one I enjoy the most. This great river is situated only 15min from where I live. I know this isn't my ACE (still awaiting delivery of a power steering kit, so took my XP900), but I thought I'd post a link to it here anyway so you get to see where we have the opportunity to ride down under. Sorry for the quality it was the first time I used this camera... :joyous:

Jezza......beautiful country you live in. Thanks for posting the video

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.