Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. We bought our son an Ace for Christmas. The dealership installed the black Vader wheels and 26" BigHorn tires today. I'm going to pick it up this week. I'm excited!

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Congrats. I would look up the post about coupons. Many are direct from Polaris so they dont affect done deals where the dealership has agreed to a price.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Took 20-30 minutes apiece (wife and I) to get the desired 2 year warranty extension for free (1100 bucks each) on Polaris website. If you get an offer you don't like or want, cancel it and continue surfing the website till you find one you like.

Can't prove this but using different devices to access the poo website helped. I kept only getting $250 accessory coupon or 6 month warranty at first. I then switched to another device (tablet pc) and got the desired 2 year warranty. Not sure if website tracks things by cookies or mac address.

It took me less than 5 minutes to get this 1 year warranty coupon.

Poo Coupon.jpg

·
Registered
252 Posts
No, you only get one coupon. Look at my picture in my previous post and you'll see the coupon needs first name, address, email etc..etc..

If you need help getting a coupon or want an accessory coupon, PM me all of the necessary coupon info and I'll type it in for you when it pops up. The accessory coupon is $250

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Thanks, I redeemed the warranty coupon, so I guess I am not eligible for the $250 accessories. I have a $25 off coupon that will work.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! I bought mine in October and I love it. I've owned several atvs and the Ace is my favorite!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts