Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I happened by chance to get a 2015 RZR XP 1000 seat for free including the base plate, is there a substantial difference in terms of ride quality comfort ect verses to stock a seat? And is it a pain in the but to install? Thanks all

·
Registered
438 Posts
The ACE doesn't use the base plate's. I cant say if it will be more comfortable or not as I have never sat in that model's seat. I recall that it has deeper bolsters so it might hold the driver in better....but I am not 100% certain on that.

If it were me and someone handed me a free OEM RZR seat in good shape, I'd sell it and put that money into the Desert Craft Suspension Seat Brackets. It made a night/day positive comfort difference for me.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
The ACE doesn't use the base plate's. I cant say if it will be more comfortable or not as I have never sat in that model's seat. I recall that it has deeper bolsters so it might hold the driver in better....but I am not 100% certain on that.

If it were me and someone handed me a free OEM RZR seat in good shape, I'd sell it and put that money into the Desert Craft Suspension Seat Brackets. It made a night/day positive comfort difference for me.
X2^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.....and the DMC brackets are only $95.00 so you should have some money left over

·
Registered
505 Posts
The RZR seat is lots more comfortable and supportive than the Ace seat and all it needs to bolt in is two steel straps with four holes drilled in them. I have a RZR 1000 PRP seat in mine.

·
Registered
123 Posts
^what he said. The XP seats are much better for trail riding, they're more supportive and keep you from sliding around as much. Another plus for you taller guys is that you can move them back further and gain some much needed leg room. image.jpeg image.jpeg

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The RZR seat is lots more comfortable and supportive than the Ace seat and all it needs to bolt in is two steel straps with four holes drilled in them. I have a RZR 1000 PRP seat in mine.

Rm....have a photos or diagrams ? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts